Careers @ Spectacle
Marketing/PR Interns (remote)
We are currently looking for individuals who are excited, hardworking and willing to learn. Interns work along side of our company executive level employees to learn the ins and outs of the publishing industry.
Our intern positions are usually 3 months requiring up to 10 hours per week working directly with a company executive. The positon is unpaid with a reference and recommendation upon completion of the internship period. A plus for those with writing experience.
We are looking for the three Cs:
The position will be remote, web-based with at least one weekly meeting via video conference with a group of other employees. A computer with video chat is a must.
Some duties you will be involved in are:
- Developing and executing marketing / pr plans for various projects.
- Help develop effective sales programs for our offerings
- Establish influential people within different marketing segment communities (i.e. forum moderators, bloggers, etc.)
- Help establish our presence with online communities and social media we are not currently active in.
- Develop marketing and sales content as needed.
- Research newspapers, magazines and other media outlets for press release submissions.
- Help create press releases.
- Implement author PR schedules.
- Help authors develop their online presence.
They also should be very outgoing that’s why a sales emphasis would be preferable. Email cover letter, references, and resume to email@example.com, subject: internship.